[학생] 겐트대학교 글로벌캠퍼스 코로나바이러스감염증-19 대비 지침안내_[Notice] Updated Announcement Regarding the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) : Prevention of a Novel Coronavirus Infection조회 : 1,083 학생지원팀
겐트대학교 글로벌캠퍼스 코로나바이러스감염증-19 대비 지침안내
[Notice] Updated Announcement Regarding the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) : Prevention of a Novel Coronavirus Infection
Dear GUGC Students,
This is a Student Services Division.
As of Feb 23rd, the government has raised the infectious disease alert level to ‘SEVERE’ due to the increasing spread of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in the country.
We advise GUGC students to follow precautions announced by the Korea Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (KCDC) to prevent novel coronavirus infection.
1. For the general public:
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and running water for 30 seconds or longer. If soap and water is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Please follow the coughing etiquette if you have cough or any respiratory symptoms.
- Please wear a mask when visiting crowded places and health facilities. If you don’t have a mask, cover your mouth and nose with your sleeve when coughing. If you covered your mouth and nose with a tissue, throw it away and wash your hands.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
- Do not contact people who have symptoms such as fever or cough.
- Avoid consumption of raw or under-cooked animal products.
- Avoid visiting live animal markets and touching sick animals.
2. For a student with fever or respiratory Symptoms:
- it is strongly recommended that you self-quarantine at home /move into a self-quarantine room of IGC. You are not allowed to attend the face-to-face classroom interaction. GUGC will provide audio/video lecture files. Detailed guideline will be provided by Academic Affairs.
- Rest at home /self-quarantine room and observe 3-4 days.
- If high fever persists or worsens above 38 degrees and/or respiratory symptoms (cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, etc), please avoid going to a medical clinic. Instead, please report to the Korea Center for Disease Control & Prevention (KCDC) by calling 1339 (24 hours operation offering English Services). And inform GUGC Student Services Division (Studentservices@ghent.ac.kr) or GUGC General Affairs (email@example.com).
Ghent University Global Campus will continue to monitor the evolving novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) situation and provide updates to ensure the health and safety of GUGC.
We appreciate your patience and work together to ensure a safety of all members of the GUGC community.
GUGC Student Services Division