[Notice] GUGC Building access control in relations to COVID-19조회 : 701 학생지원팀
We would like to inform you about the reinforcement for building access control as follows:
1. Only the entrance connected to B1 parking lot will be open between 7:00 – 18:00
Monday to Friday
2. Students may enter the building for following purposes only:
- To attend a lecture
- In case a pre-arrangement has been made by a faculty or staff for
* A student list will be shared in advance with the campus nurse on duty at the
front door. Any other activity or gatherin in groups is not permitted in the
building during the period of access control.
* For those who enter the building, please be reminded to keep the
social distancing and other codes of conducts relating to COVID-19
3. All doors will be closed after 18:00 Monday to Friday, and closed all day during the weekends.
4. If you need to enter the building – contact the relevant faculty or staff in advance according to your purpose
Note : All individuals entering the building are required to wear a face mask and use the hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray
Students who fail to follow these set rules will be penalized, as this reinforcement is part of to minimize the contact within the campus building along with the adjusted educational activity schedule.
We especially ask for students’ cooperation and understanding until further notice is made.
Should you have any question relating to this matter please contact Student Services via email(email@example.com). Thank you.
GUGC Student Services Division