[Notice] The 7th Chemath Contest조회 : 553 입학관리팀
The 7th Chem2ath Contest at the Ghent University Global Campus(GUGC) is scheduled on Saturday, August 3rd, 2019. Our goal is to stimulate interests in chemistry and mathematics among high school students and to recognize those who demonstrate exceptional talents. At the result of the contest, prizes will be awarded to outstanding individual participants.
Contest/Exam: Saturday, August 3rd, 2019
Announcement of Result: Within 2 weeks after the contest
※ Award ceremony will be arranged with the award-winners and their high schools.
D-day Schedule (Saturday, August 3rd)
13:00 – 13:30 Registration in the lobby of GUGC auditorium (B1)
13:30 – 13:45 Contest Orientation, GUGC auditorium (B1)
13:50 – 16:00 Exams, in classrooms (1F)
- The exam consists of 20 multiple choice questions, 10 questions from chemistry and 10 questions from mathematics. Answers of each question are to be marked a, b, c, d, and e. Only one answer per a question.
- Students should be presented the assigned classroom by 13:50, otherwise the exam supervisor could refuse admission.
- All students should hold an identification card. The following ID cards are permitted.
· ID Card(주민등록증)
※ Those who bring a student ID or youth ID should also bring a resident registration copy(주민등록등본) or a high school student certificate(고등학교 재학증명서).
- The following items are not allowed during the exam.
· Digital devices: Smartphone, smartwatch and etc.
· Electric dictionary
· Graphic calculator
※ Only a simple(scientific) calculator is allowed during the chemistry exam. For the mathematics exam any type of calculator is not permitted.
※ Paper dictionary is allowed during the exam.
· Food and beverage
- School supplies (pencils, erasers and scrap papers) for the exam will be provided.
- For the companion, a specific program (including personal admission counselling) will be provided during the test.
For more information:
Admissions and Recruitment
032-626-4114 / firstname.lastname@example.org