Chem2ath Contest, Saturday, December 1st, 2018 13:00 to 16:00
The 6th Chem2ath Contest at the Ghent University Global Campus(GUGC) is scheduled on Saturday, December 1st, 2018. All high school students and potential applicants are cordially invited to participate in. Our goal is to stimulate interests in chemistry and mathematics among high school students and to recognize those who demonstrate exceptional talents. At the result of the contest, prizes will be awarded to outstanding individual participants.
Contest/Exam: Saturday, December 1st
Announcement of Result: Wednesday, December 5th
※Award ceremony will be arranged with the award-winners and their high schools.
D-day Schedule (Saturday, December 1st)
13:00 – 13:20 Registration in the lobby of GUGC auditorium (B1)
13:30 – 13:40 Contest Orientation, GUGC auditorium
13:50 – 16:00 Exams, in classrooms
- The exam consists of 20 multiple choice questions, 10 questions from chemistry and 10 questions from mathematics. Answers of each question are to be marked a, b, c, d, and e. Only one answer per a question.
- Students should be presented the assigned classroom by 13:50.
- All students should have identification cards. The following ID cards are permitted.
· ID Card(주민등록증)
· Student ID(학생증)
· Youth Card(청소년증)
※ Those who bring a student ID or youth ID should also bring a resident registration copy(주민등록등본) or a high school student certificate(고등학교 재학증명서).
- The following items are not allowed during the exam.
· Digital devices: Smartphone, smartwatch and etc.
· Dictionary: both paper and electric
· Scientific calculator
※ Only a simple calculator is allowed during the chemistry exam.
For the mathematics exam any type of calculators is not permitted.
· Food and beverage
- School supplies (pencils, erasers and scrap papers) for the exam will be provided.
- For the companion, an information session and personal admission counselling will be provided during the test.
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions.
For more information:
Admission and Recruitment
032-626-4114 / firstname.lastname@example.org