[Job Posting] Lecturer/Professor in Food Technology Course syllabus조회 : 433 회계인사처
Lecturer/Professor in Food Technology Course
Ghent University Global Campus
Ghent University Global Campus (GUGC) is an integrated campus of Ghent University, Belgium, and the first European university to be part of the Incheon Global Campus (IGC) in Incheon, South Korea. Ghent University Global Campus currently offers three Bachelor of Science programs in Molecular Biotechnology, Environmental Technology, and Food Technology. Ghent University one of the top 100 universities in the world (ARWU 62nd), and in the subjects of Life Sciences taught at GUGC we rank even higher. Please visit the Ghent University Global Campus and Ghent Univeristy official homepages to learn more about our organisation: http://www.ghent.ac.kr http://www.ugent.be/en
Ghent University Global Campus is seeking a lecturer/professor who can teach Food Technology course at the undergraduate level at the Ghent University Global Campus in Korea.
We are seeking a person with a heart and motivation for developing courses and overseeing educational activities with regards to food technology for the unit operations in the food industry.
The applicant is expected to teach courses in Food Technoogy at the GUGC campus in Incheon, Korea. This includes developing course material, guided exercises, giving plenary lectures and overseeing organisation of the courses, next to organizing and coordinating projects etc.
3 Courses in Food Technology are Food Technology, Technology of Non-animal Products, Introduction to Food Science. In additon, the candidate is expected to develop relevant lab-sessions to implement these in the courses as an integral part of Food Technoloby. Next to educational activities, the applicant will need to contribute to building out the GUGC campus with regards to education, research activities of GUGC, as well as contributing to the overal development of GUGC. The 3 courses details are availalbe at GUGC homepage in the following link: http://www.ghent.ac.kr/~careers, Title: [Job Posting] Food Lecturer/Professor course syllabus.
- PhD holder (plus professional experiences in relevant research fields) in Food Technology major. (or closely related field).
- Proven ability of teaching in Korea (with, if possible, good student evaluations).
- Willingness to accepting various tasks and to take initiative with regards to building out education and research at GUGC.
- Excellent English proficiency.
- Proven publication record is preferable.
- Pro-active working attitude with maturity to deal with difficult situations and a strong sense of responsibility.
- The ability to work independently and to maintain excellent team spirit is expected as well as strong working ethics.
- Willingness to work flexible working hours from time to time and participate in meetings outside of normal working hours is desirable.
Conditions of Service-Summary
Number of positons-1
Interviews will begin immediately and applicants are encouraged to apply without delay as the position will be filled immediately upon finding the right candidate
The applicant is requested to send her/his application to GUGC_HR@ghent.ac.kr
(subject line: Lecturer/Professor in Food Technology) as a single compiled PDF file containing a motivation letter, full CV, and copies of the degree certificates and relevant transcripts.
GUGC reserve the right to hold applications on file for potential future job openings.
For submission of your file and any inquiries pertaining to this position, please contact us only via email: GUGC_HR@ghent.ac.kr